Alzheimer's Texas* is 100% privately funded and relies on donors like you to carry out of mission of supporting people with Alzheimer's and related disorders, their families and caregivers, and advancing research. 100% of your donation will be used locally. We are a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, ID# 74-2286105.
The privacy and confidentiality of our donors is extremely important to us. Your contact or donation information will never be shared with any person or organization.
Lone Star Club donors commit to a recurring monthly contribution to support the growth and impact of our important work. By setting up a monthly donation, your generosity directly helps people with Alzheimer's and related disorders, their families, and caregivers. Joining the Lone Star Club is the convenient way to transform lives and know you are making a difference. Alzheimer's Texas is a Texas-based non-profit and 100% of donations stay local.
- $10/mo = Mails 24 HelpLine packets
- $20/mo = Sponsors a caregiver support group for six months
- $25/mo = Provides one family with a Care Consultation meeting
- $50/mo = Funds one Lunch N' Learn educational program
- $10/month = Alzheimer's Texas 20 oz. Insulated Tumbler
- $20/month = Alzheimer's Texas Durable Canvas Bag with Front Pocket
There are several ways you help us:
- Memorial/Tribute Donation - A notification card will be sent to the individual or family of your choice.
- One time, or recurring, gifts
- Make a Charitable Donation Through your Workplace
- Donate your car, truck or boat!
- Randall's Good Neighbor Program (Charity #271 - download PDF form)
- Amazon Smiles
- Amplify Austin: February 28 - March 1, 2020
How to Make a Donation
7719 Wood Hollow Drive Suite #157
Austin, TX 78731
Phone In Donations:
Call (512) 241-0420 or (800) 367-2132